Rabu, 03 November 2010

EXPRESSIONS


Asking for help and offering help

Asking for help and offering is used to ask if someone is having trouble and need our help.
Examples for offering help :
Let me help you?
If you like, you could….
What can I do to help…?
Need some help?
Here I’ll do for you
Want a hand…?


Examples for accepting
help :
Thank you
That’s very kind of you
Cheerss
Lovely

Examples for refusing help:
No, thanks
No really. I can Manage
No. don’t bother really

ASKING OPINION
Asking opinions are used to asking other people's opinions on something

Examples :
What do you think about?
What are you views?
What is opinion of…?
What are you feeling about…?

GIVING INSTRUCTION
giving instruction is used to give instructions or directions to others
informal examples:
open the door!
Sit down!
Stop it, I tell!
Formal examples :
 I have to ask you to…
…., will you???
…, please?
Would you mind…, please???

Download full version CLICK HERE

2 komentar:

  1. follow my blog juga ya

    http://www.nuwie.co.cc

    makasih ( thank you)

    BalasHapus
  2. udah di follow yah ... ^__^ happy blogger

    BalasHapus